Worlds Largest Swim Lesson
June 17, 2021
WHAT: The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson
WHEN: Thursday, June 17, 2021 @ 9am & 9:45am
WHERE: Wet N’ Wild Waterworld – 8804 S Desert Blv. In the Wavepool.
• FREE swim lesson for ALL ages!
• Tragically, drowning remains the leading cause of unintended, injury related death for children ages 1-4, and the second leading cause of accidental death for children under 14. Research shows participation in formal swimming lessons can reduce the risk of drowning by 88% among children aged 1 to 4, yet many kids do not receive formal swimming or water safety training.
• Put on with the help of the Drowning Prevention Coalition of EL Paso: El Paso Parks & Recreation, and Water Safety Advocates will be on hand to provide more information about water safety in the Borderland.
• Parents are welcome to join!
• Registration is first come, first serve on day of event.
• Parking gates open at 7:30am.
• General parking is free for participants on this day until 9am.
• There will be 2 lessons – one at 9am and 2nd at 9:45am.
• Registration starts at 8:00am & ends at 9:00am.
• Photo opportunity with Freddy the Frog at the end of each lesson at the front of the park.
• For more information call (915) 886-2222 or visit www.wetwild.co